Omit The, An, L’ etc if your TITLE starts with that word. Otherwise, start with the first word in the TITLE and type as much or as little of the TITLE as you want.
- brief history of time (to find the book A Brief History of Time)
- romeo and juliet
- journal of adolescent research (for journals, type the full title - no abbreviations)
- nature| (for one word titles, add the | symbol after the title word)
If there is no match for the title you entered, check the spelling and try alternate forms of the word (e.g.: Year Book or Yearbook, U.S. or US or United States). If you don't know the exact title, try a KEYWORD search instead.
The TITLE search allows you to find books, journals, magazines, newspapers, government publications, videos and any other type of library material by title.
If the search retrieves too many results, click on the button for more options.
If no matches are found, please meered.
- If the TITLE starts with an article, please omit the initial article (e.g. a, an, the, der, die das).
- Type the full name of the Journal/Magazine/Newspaper. Do not type the abbreviated form of the Journal/Magazine/Newspaper.
- For one word titles add the | symbol after the title word (e.g. nature|)
- Use the KEYWORD search if you do not know the exact title.
- Journal of Adolescent Research
- Annual Review of Political Science
- Toronto Star
If no matches are found, please ask staff for assistance.