A Convenient Way to Arrange Domestic Appliance Repairs in Mile End
Are you feeling uncertain about appliance repairs in Mile End? Sometimes the question is, is it worth getting your oven, dishwasher, washer dryer or washing machine fixed, or would it be better to replace it? Now there’s an easy way to find out for sure, and an affordable option for arranging to get the work done too.
Taking the Stress Out of Appliance Repairs
Take the uncertainly and inconvenience out of arranging domestic appliance repairs in Mile End. We can’t promise that your machine is fixable, but we can promise that:
- You can book a home visit at a time and on a day that suits you
- The fault will be assessed by a qualified and experienced service engineer
- You’ll get an honest evaluation of the cost-effectiveness of the work needed
- The rate you’ll pay for labour is both fixed and affordable
How These Services Work
- When you get in touch you’ll be given a quote based on the appliance type and your location. This price includes call out and all labour.
- You’ll have the option to confirm an appointment – Services are available six days a week from early morning through to the evening
- Your engineer will arrive to inspect and assess your appliance – If at all possible it will be fixed at your initial visit.
- If parts need to be ordered you’ll be informed of how long they’ll take to arrive and a return visit will be arranged
- You’ll get a written report of the work done which will include the cost of any components needed to complete your repairs
- (207) 298-5691, washer dryers, dryers, dishwashers, electric ovens, cookers and hobs, and fridges and freezers
If you do need a second visit to complete your repairs there will be no extra charge – the price you pay will always simply be the fixed rate labour charge for the appliance type and the cost of any spare parts.
The Best Way to Book Qualified Technicians
Finding a competent and trustworthy service technician could involve a lot of research. Book your service with us and you’ll know that anyone who comes to you will be:
- A reference-vetted individual who’s been background checked through the Disclosures and Barring Service
- A fully qualified service engineer with the skills needed to work on your appliances
- A smartly presented worker who arrives in a company uniform and carries photo ID
Efficient Services Backed by Guarantee
- Technicians travel with an extensive toolkit, so they have everything they need to diagnose faults and complete your service
- Your engineer brings a range of commonly needed parts, maximising the chances of your repair being completed in one visit
- Any parts supplied and all labour is guaranteed for a period of one year
Find Out More About Mile End Domestic Appliance Repairs
- Get a quote for repairs to your faulty domestic appliances in Mile End by calling our 24/7 service line 020 7846 1692
- If you wish to confirm a booking you can do so immediately – no deposit is required
- Appointments are available six days a week – there is no extra charge for a Saturday appointment
- Same-day services are available subject to availability
- You can change or cancel an appointment with no penalty at 24 hours notice